WORKER BY DAY, BLOGGER BY NIGHT

by - August 03, 2018

Blogging and Beauty on a Budget.
WORK BY DAY BLOG BY NIGHT 🌞🌒




Good Day all My beautiful readers. 
Its GOOD to be back. 😊

SO for all of my faithful readers you know I haven’t posted in over two months. I MISSED IT, I MISSED YOU. Lets never break up again, HAHA.
   
I have been going through a lot of changes if you’ve read by previous post of how to deal with or go through change you will see what I mean and personally how I cope.

But the method that works, every time is Planning.

I recently went through a big change at work where I moved from a receptionist position to Admin, it was quick and different. It was a huge adjustment for me. All of a sudden, I was being blessed with a position I had been training in. In a field that has more growth opportunity, but while moving over I did neglect my blog quite a bit because besides my promotion I went through a bunch of personal changes.

Let me tell you its not easy, but also, I realised in this quiet where my priorities are. Where they lie and what I need to do every day to make it work.

I celebrated my 26th Birthday.
Please check all my social media for pictures 🎂


I celebrated my mom and dad’s birthdays, my best friend’s birthday too 💌. Wait and Father’s Day. I ordered new devices that will improve my blog work dramatically. But had to wait over a month because well service providers MXM!!!!

In between all of this my blog turned one and NO I did not celebrate it because for my readers I wanted more, so I am planning a special giveaway. When I have finally changed servers and Moved my blog over I will do my giveaway.


I’ve been writing bible school exams, I joined the young adults meeting at my Church.

I also went through a stage of cutting my hair, I cut it twice. I went through a very big emotional change where I feel like I have never been so close to God and my Family in a long time. If you’ve read a few of my posts you will know that my family and I are very close ad together we go through things. BUT we always make it work and come out stronger.

As well I have decided to move my blog over to a new server where I can have more personal control. Where I can share more, create better and have it been my own. I love blogger but for where I want to take my blog I need to own it.

NOW here comes the big question, I’ve said it quite a bit HOW DO I MAKE IT WORK?? 

Well since I neglected my blog turns out I am still learning, EISH!!

Its also not that I Didn’t have time, I did. But I was so uninspired and I needed to find myself back at that place where I wanted to write, I wanted to create content, I wanted to be even more passionate than before. I feel like also me being so much busier I kept putting my blog on the back burner whereas I didn’t need to I just needed to keep myself inspired.  

I BOUGHT products some I hadn’t even used. I have been creating looks but you know when you just feel like there is not enough time in a day? And you do not want to half do something that is apart of you? Something you’re creating.

So, with my revamp, with my 5 DAYS of 5 POSTS I really had to fall in love with why is started doing this, you get overwhelmed by social media, by how any likes or shares you get, and who comments and who doesn’t comment. It became so exhausting to me so I just decided I’m going to take some time out, regroup, find my peace then I know my heart will go where it needs to.

I genuinely think that the outside world can really take away from your craft if you let it, and I did. So, in my quiet, I took time out to find who I am in this new stage of my life, what I want out of my blog. I caught up with all my favourite bloggers, I read all their posts and I started to feel so good cause I knew that they were facing the same thing as me. They go through these stages and they get up. And it really grabbed me once I did. I know my blog might be small and not reached a place where many think it’s good or successful but one thing I’m sure of is its HONEST.

I went back to my drawing board and I planned how I was going to make over my blog, re create my content, why I do it and to make sure I always do it for the right reasons.

I will continue to support all the bloggers who inspire me and in tune support my work.

I have made schedules and written down ideas I know I have peace about and will accomplish them. It takes a lot of work and time and instead of letting it overwhelm me. I’m now going to use to fuel me. Yes, my job is important, but my passions go beyond that, God created this fire in me and I’m going to see it through. Planning, strategy, timing, who I interact with is all very important. But most important is staying true to myself and my work.

THE ANSWER IS, I was doing it the way that it was convenient for me, and that did not work. Cause with all my previous planning, I still lost the plot and maybe a bit of myself trying to keep up. BUT NOW IM BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER.

IM GOING TO TRY MY BEST TO MAKE IT WORK WAY BETTER THAN I DID BEFORE, BECAUSE ABOVE ALL I LOVE GOD, MY FAMILY, MY FRIENDS AND MY BLOG. I love where GOD is taking me in my career.

Working a full-time job, having a home, family and friends that also deserve your time, having church activities and bible school, making sure I pass my exams and keeping up my grades. In turn working on myself and my independence, praying for my life, my future and working on my dreams is a lot for one girl. BUT this girl is ready, always ready. And I am going to prove to myself, everyone I care about, that cares about me and all the bloggers and followers that support me, that it IS WORTH IT.




PLEASE NOTE FROM THE 6TH-10TH OF AUGUST I WILL BE POSTING EVERY SINGLE DAY! TAKKIES AND TULIPS IS BACK BABY 








All my Love ❣

Keesha McPherson

Of Takkies And Tulips

You May Also Like

0 comments