FESTIVE FEVER!!!!!

by - December 22, 2017

Blogging and Beauty on a Budget. MERRY CHRISTMAS.



Hello my Merry Readers.

So its quarter to Christmas and its my absolute favourite season of the year.
Its ultimate family time, and we come together to celebrate the birth Of Jesus. I cannot even explain to who how much emphasis we have put on this time because its a changing point in any saved persons life. Knowing that the greatest form of love for us was birthed in this season, Gods own son. Wow.

Its not about presents but more so about the spirit of giving, in this season try and remember that sometimes people don't have much, so please be extra kind to people who might even be arrogant and distant in this season, they might need so much more love to cover their feelings of loss, sadness or lack. Pray that those in need are blessed miraculously, God always honours us for loving people even when we do not want to.

Thank you for making this past 6months my blog being live the best experience for a new blogger anyone could ask for, thank you for supporting my voice, ideas, posts, weirdness here and on social media. I appreciate every single person who took out time to read my posts, even commented on them, tried them out, told me what it meant to you and messaging me as soon as they went live. I have grown so much as a writer, a beauty blogger, a friend and so much more. 

I am so grateful for my parents, siblings, nieces, nephews, and my nephew on the way for supporting my spur of the moment decision when I decided to start a beauty, lifestyle and fashion blog. 
My best friend for spending long days being there for me the times I was not able to be strong alone, for proofing my photos and helping me with soo soo much more. 
To Bella my beautiful friend who helped me create it, I definitely could not have done any of this without you. 
To all the bloggers I look up to and admire who are so open when giving advice and tips, thank you. 



Lastly but most most importantly thank you God for giving me a platform, I'm grateful you love me so much by giving me a creative writing spirit and allowing me to meet and interact with woman who sometimes need a kind word more than anything else. I so look forward to next year, the great things I will learn and achieve. Sharing so much more content and mostly just loving and growing TAKKIESANDTULIPS. 

My gift to you is this card with the scripture God gave me for my blog. 




MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND YOURS. MAY THE LOVE OF GOD SURROUND YOU DURING THIS FESTIVE SEASON, AND BE SAFE. 

SEE YOU ALL IN 2018 

@takkiesandtulips
@keeshacamilla_m

All my Love 
Keesha Mcpherson of TakkiesandTulips 




















You May Also Like

0 comments