MY FLUFFY PANCAKE RECIPE

by - October 31, 2018

Blogging and Beauty on a Budget.
MY FLUFFY PANCAKE RECIPE




Good Day and Welcome back my beautiful Readers

I’m sure most of you must be thinking where the heck is this girl, as I explained I have been revamping as well as preparing my journey to do something added to my blog.
PSSSSTTT its a secret. It will all be revealed in time. PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH ME 😊

I have been brainstorming what should I be doing in order to create more of a variety for my readers, and I know my blog title screams BEAUTY, FASHION & LIFESTYLE and a part of this is recipes and not just memories and experiences. As well as creating new better healthy habits that I can follow to ensure it take care of my body, spirit & mind. I have been changing quite a bit of my habits but here is a recipe for the best CHEAT DAY ever. 😉
So, for my first ever recipe I thought I’d post one that has never failed me yet my FLUFFY PANCAKES. And in this recipe and I am going to show you some alternatives you can add in order to make your pancakes your own. LET’S GO!

INGREDIENTS-




METHOD-




ADDITIONS (SWEET)  


CHOCOLATE CHIPS - ADD 4-6 CHOCOLATE CHIPS AFTER YOU PUT THE BATTER IN THE PAN

BLUEBERRIES - PUT 2-3 NORMAL BLUEBERRIES OR 4-5 SMALLER BLUEBERRIES THEY DO TEND TO BURST WITH HEAT SO DO NOT BE ALARMED, JUST COOK YOUR PANCAKES FOR AN EXTRA MINUTE IN EACH SIDE (BE SURE NOT TO BURN THEM)

NUTS – SAME WAY YOU WOULD DISTRIBUTE YOU CHOCOLATE CHIPS, JUST A FEW PIECES OF SLICED ALMONDS, CASHEWS OR WALNUTS. THEY ARE THE MOST DESSERT KIND OF NUTS.

BANANAS - YOU CAN ADD ONE REGULAR MASHED BANANA TO YOUR BATTER FOR BANANA PANCAKES. COOKING PROCESS WITH STAY THE SAME AND YOUR PANCAKES WILL BE A TAD BIT DENSER.

COCOA- ADD 1/4 CUP OF COCOA POWDER TO BATTER TO MAKE IT CHOCOLATE FLAVOURED PANCAKES

ADDITIONS (SAVOURY)
PLEASE NOTE YOU CAN PUT ANYTHING IN PLAIN PANCAKE BATTER AND IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO MAKE SAVOURY PANCAKES DO NOT ADD THE VANILLA ESSENCE AND YOU CAN PUT DIFFERENT TOPPINGS SUCH AS

ADDITIONS (SAVOURY)

CHEESE – A SPRINKLE OF YOUR FAVOURITE CHEESE

BACON – A TEASPOON OF PRE-COOKED CHOPPED BACON

SAUSAGE – A TEASPOON OF PRE-COOKED CHOPPED SAUSAGE

TOPPINGS

SYRUP, FRESH CREAM, ICE CREAM, FRESH FRUIT, FRUIT SYRUP OR CHOCOLATE SAUCE. WHICH EVER IS YOUR FAVOURITE. 😊

PLEASE NOTE FOR MORE PANCAKES JUST DOUBLE OR TRIPLE YOUR BATTER. 💃


My Favourite is to have it with some hot chocolate and syrup.



All My Love 
TAKKIES&TULIPS 







You May Also Like

0 comments